Warner Home Video has released the final disc specs for Terminator – The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Season One on Blu-ray Disc, scheduled for release August 19.
All 392 minutes worth of episodes will be presented in widescreen 1.78:1 1080p video and lossy Dolby Digital 5.1 audio.
Supplemental features have not changed since the original announcement, but we have learned the Creating the Chronicles featurette will be presented in 1080p high-def. The remaining extras will all be in 480i or 480p. The complete list is as follows.
- Creating the Chronicles featurette (HD)
- Commentaries – includes executive producers Josh Freidman & John Wirth, cast members Summer Glau & Thomas Dekker, and more.
- Terminated Scenes (i.e. deleted scenes)
- Gag Reel
- Cast Audition Tapes – includes Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, and Richard T. Jones
- Storyboard Animatic – featuring the storyboard sequence of the school session where Cromartie attacks and John narrowly escapes
- Summer Glau Dance Rehearsal
- Extended Director’s Cut of Episode 7, The Demon Hand
Terminator – The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Season One on Blu-ray Disc will carry an SRP of $39.99. Click through the disc details below to view high-res front and back cover art.
Click here to pre-order Terminator – The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Season One on Blu-ray for $27.95 from Amazon.com.