Richard Kelly’s The Box starring Cameron Diaz, James Marsden and Frank Langella will make its way to Blu-ray Disc and DVD on February 23 after a modest $15 million domestic take in theaters this past November.
Warner plans to offer up The Box on Blu-ray in 2.35:1 1080p video and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio. Per Warner’s commitment to bundling DVD versions with all new theatrical Blu-ray titles in 2010, The Box will include a DVD version as well as a digital copy.
Of the five bonus features packed onto The Box, four are exclusive to Blu-ray:
- BD Exclusive: Commentary with director Rickard Kelly
- BD Exclusive: The Box: Grounded in Reality
- BD Exclusive: Music Video Prequels
- BD Exclusive: Visual Effects Revealed
- Richard Matheson: In His Own Words
Check out the front and back cover art for The Box on Blu-ray and look for Amazon.com pre-order information in the near future.