Cover art has just arrived for the third Genius/Weinstein Blu-ray Disc, Rob Zombie’s Halloween: Unrated Collector’s Edition, set for release on October 21.
In addition to including the 11-minute longer director’s cut, a new four-and-a-half hour documentary has been created to offer everything you’d ever want to know about making Zombie’s remake. The remaining extras were found on the previous DVD edition and are listed below.
- Audio commentary by writer/director Zombie
- 17 deleted scenes with optional director’s commentary
- Alternate ending with optional commentary
- Casting sessions
- The Many Masks of Michael Myers featurette
- Re-Imagining HALLOWEEN featurette
- Meet the Cast featurette
- Scout Taylor-Compton screen test
Rob Zombie’s Halloween on Blu-ray will carry an SRP of $34.95. You can bet we’ll pass along pre-order information as soon as it becomes available, which should be around the time Genius/Weinstein formally announces the title.
Join the Rob Zombie’s Halloween coming to Blu-ray thread in the HDR Forums.