Director Ruben Fleischer’s Zombieland is celebrating a double-whammy this year. The horror-comedy turns 10 years old and the sequel, Zombieland: Double Tap, staggers into theaters on October 11th.
A little over a week earlier on October 1st is the release date Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has chosen to debut the original Zombieland on 4K Ultra HD
Sony has remastered Zombieland for its 4K debut with HDR. A new Dolby Atmos audio track has been mixed and will be included along with the original 5.1 audio track.
Zombieland stars Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Abigail Breslin, and Emma Stone.
Bonus features are split between 4K and the inclusive Blu-ray with a new extra including on the 4K disc.
4K Bonus Features
- ALL-NEW: Raised From the Dead: Zombieland A Decade Later
- Behind the Scenes with the Cast and Crew of Zombieland
- Shootin’ Zombies with Ruben Fleischer
- Theatrical Trailer
Blu-ray Bonus Features
- Beyond the Graveyard Picture-in-Picture Track
- Audio Commentary with Filmmakers and Cast
- In Search of Zombieland Featurette
- Zombieland is Your Land Featurette
- Deleted Scenes
- Visual Effects Progression Scenes
- Theatrical Promo Trailers
Here’s a look at the Zombieland 4k cover art that reuses the artwork from previously released DVD and Blu-ray versions.