Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced release dates for director Antoine Fuqua’s sequel The Equalizer 2 starring Denzel Washington as justice server Robert McCall.
The Equalizer 2 Digital release is slated for November 13th or a little less than a month from now. However, the wait for The Equalizer 2 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD versions is significantly longer with all three arriving December 11th.
Sony has followed up “Vengeance Mode” from the original The Equalizer home video release with “Retribution Mode” for The Equalizer 2. This mode allows viewers to hear and see insight from Fuqua and Washington during the film.
Note that “Retribution Mode” is on the Blu-ray only, which is inclusive with the 4K UHD combo pack.
Bonus features across all high definition formats include:
- “Retribution Mode” with Denzel Washington and Director Antoine Fuqua
- 11 Deleted & Extended Scenes
- “Denzel as McCall: Round Two” Featurette
- The Equalizer 2 Pop Up Trivia Track
- Four Featurettes:
- “Seconds Till Death: Action Breakdown”
- “Through Antoine’s Lens: The Cast”
- Two NBA Promos
Pre-order The Equalizer 2 on 4K combo for a discounted price at Amazon.