Disney and Lucasfilm have announced the home video release dates for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. The ninth and final film in the Skywalker Saga will be ready to watch at home before you know it.
The Digital HD version of TROS will be ready to download and watch starting March 17th.
Physical disc fans will be able to grab the TROS 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Atmos audio, Blu-ray and DVD versions in stores beginning March 31st.
Bonus features sadly do not include any of the rumored deleted scenes. They do include a bunch of other goodies totaling over two hours in length.
- The Skywalker Legacy – The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase – Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
- Aliens in the Desert – See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
- D-O: Key to the Past – Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
- Warwick & Son – Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
- Cast of Creatures – The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveal the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
- The Maestro’s Finale – Composer John Williams reflects on his body of work for the Star Wars saga and shares insights on scoring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
Here’s a look at the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker 4K box art.