Season One of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds has plotted a course to Blu-ray, DVD, and a Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray on a now confirmed March 21, 2023 release date.
- Pre-order Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 1 on Blu-ray Steelbook at Amazon
- Pre-order Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 1 on Blu-ray at Amazon
- Pre-order Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 1 on DVD at Amazon
Over 90 minutes of bonus features will accompany both the Blu-ray and DVD releases. Here’s a rundown of what to expect including exclusive extras to these home video formats.
- PIKE’S PEAK (Exclusive) – Anson Mount takes fans through his journey as Captain
Christopher Pike in the first season of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, providing a glimpse
into his portrayal with intimate footage throughout the season.
- WORLD BUILDING – Led by Production Designer Jonathan Lee and his team, the season’s
production design utilized cutting-edge technology to create worlds prior to shoots, allowing
the actors to fully immerse themselves into scenes rather than imagine the worlds around
them in a green room. Through interviews with producers, cast and crew, fans will learn
about the expertise involved in the development process and how the powerful technology
was seamlessly integrated into the show.
- EXPLORING NEW WORLDS (Exclusive) – Fans will explore the storylines and characters
that bring Star Trek: Strange New Worlds to life with writers, cast and crew.,
- COMMENTARY: ANSON MOUNT & AKIVA GOLDSMAN – STRANGE NEW WORLDS
- DELETED SCENES (Exclusive)
- GAG REEL (Exclusive)
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 1 stars Anson Mount, Rebecca Romijn, and Ethan Peck. Season 2 is already finished filming and expected to debut sometime in 2023.