Disney’s new 2023 Haunted Mansion movie will be readily available to watch at home on Halloween. The Digital HD and 4K version, as well as Disney+ streaming, will arrive October 4th, while the physical disc release date for 4K Ultra HD, 4K Steelbook (Best Buy exclusive), Blu-ray, and DVD falls on October 17th.
Pre-orders aren’t available online at the time of Disney’s official announcement, but should be going up in the near future.
Bonus features are comprised of featurettes, deleted scenes, and a gag reel.
- Making Haunted Mansion (13:05) Hear from cast, crew and filmmakers about creating this grim grinning adventure based on the world-famous ride. See how the ghosts were “brought to life,” what role new technology played, and how the wildly popular attraction inspired the film’s design.
- 999 Happy Haunts (7:05) There are 999 Happy Haunts inside the Disney Parks’ attraction…but always room for one more! See all the Easter eggs (well, maybe not all of them) where characters big, small, alive, departed, human and otherwise appear in both the movie and the ride.
- Carol (0:45)
- 1 Star (0:44)
- Harriet’s House Of Intuition (3:11)
- They Say The Place Is Haunted (1:16)
- Between Realms (1:42)
- Crump Manor (1:07)
- Emergency Baptism (1:01)
- A Good Head For Business (0:32)
- Who knew making a scary movie could be so funny!
The Haunted Mansion 2023 cast includes LaKeith Stanfield, Tiffany Haddish, Owen Wilson, Danny DeVito, Dan Levy, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Jared Leto.