Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced What Happens in Vegas starring Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz is coming to Blu-ray Disc on August 26, day-and-date with DVD.
Fox will present What Happens in Vegas in widescreen 2.35:1 1080p video authored in BD-Java with AVC (MPEG-4 compression) and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Deleted scenes will be exclusive to Blu-ray with the remaining extras also available on DVD. The full list is as follows.
- Audio Commentary with Director and Editor
- Sitting Down with Cameron and Ashton
- From the Law Firm of Stephen J. Hader, Esq.
- DVD Extra Time with Zach Galifianakis
- Gag Reel
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (Blu-ray exclusive)
- At the Bar
- We All Did
- The Party
- The Park Chase
- The Message
- Missing Joy
- Bottoms Up! An Intoxicating Vegas Experience
- An Inside Look at “Marley and Me”
- DVD Trailers
- Digital Copy
What Happens in Vegas on Blu-ray will carry an SRP of $39.98. Check back regularly for high resolution cover art and pre-order information.
Discuss What Happens in Vegas on Blu-ray in the HDR Forums.