Fox has unwrapped the details surrounding the December 29 debut of Jennifer’s Body starring Megan Fox on Blu-ray Disc and DVD. The film, Megan’s first solo leading role, underperformed theatrically but should draw a huge male crowd on home video.
Expect Jennifer’s Body on Blu-ray to swoop into your home in 1.85:1 framed 1080p video and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
In a move that heavily favors Blu-ray, the only bonus features shared between DVD and Blu-ray will be a pair of audio commentaries. Everything else listed below is exclusive to Blu-ray.
- Audio Commentary with Director Karyn Kusama and Writer Diablo Cody on theatrical version
- Audio Commentary with Director Karyn Kusama on unrated version
- Deleted Scenes
- Dead Boys
- Jennifer Check Is Gross
- Needy Confronts Jennifer
- Who’s Cindy Crawford?
- Needy Faces The Band
- Ass, Gas or Grass…
- Gag Reel
- Jennifer’s Body: The Dead Pool
- Video Diaries
- Megan Fox and Johnny Simmons
- Amanda Seyfried
- Diablo Cody
- Dan Dubiecki
- Megan Fox Is HOT
- Megan Fox “Peer Pressure” PSA
- Fox Movie Channel Presents ‘Life After Film School’ With Writer Diablo Cody
- Digital copy on disc two
Click here to pre-order Jennifer’s Body on Blu-ray at a discounted price from Amazon.com.