The Halle Berry and Abigail Breslin thriller The Call has dialed up a June 25 release date on Blu-ray and DVD.
The Call had a strong theatrical opening with $17.1 million back on March 15, good enough for second place. It has currently collected $50.7 million at the box office to far eclipse the film’s approximate $13 million production budget.
Numerous bonus features on The Call will be exclusive to Blu-ray as noted in the complete list of extras below.
- BD Exclusive: Alternate Ending
- BD Exclusive: Deleted and Extended Scenes
- BD Exclusive: Michael Eklund Audition Tape
- BD Exclusive: A Set Tour of The Hive and The Lair – Director Brad Anderson gives viewers a tour of the Lair and the production designer gives a tour of the call center, also known as The Hive.
- BD Exclusive: Inside the Stunts – Stunt coordinator, pyrotechnics experts, actors and stuntmen discuss filming the gas station fire scene.
- Emergency Procedure: Making the Film featurette – A look at every aspect of the making of the film, from Richard D’Ovidio’s experience writing the screenplay through the final days of production.
- Commentary with Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin and Filmmakers
View The Call Blu-ray and DVD combo cover art below.