Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced Standard Operating Procedure, winner of a Silver Bear at the Berlin Film Festival and an official selection of the Tribeca Film Festival, will be coming to Blu-ray Disc and DVD on October 14.
The latest documentary from director Errol Morris examines the details behind the infamous and incriminating Abu Ghraib photographs to reach the conclusion “the Abu Ghraib photos serve as both an expose and a coverup.”
Sony will present Standard Operating Procedure in widescreen 2.4:1 1080p video and 5.1 Dolby TrueHD audio.
The majority of extra features available on the disc are exclusive to Blu-ray Disc with the exception of two. The complete list is as follows.
- Commentary with Director Errol Morris
- 9 New Additional Scenes
- Nearly two hours of new interview footage featuring Tim Dugan, Hydrue Joyner, Steven Jordan, Jeremy Sivits and Samuel Provance (Blu-ray exclusive)
- Los Angeles Premiere Q & A with Errol Morris (Blu-ray exclusive)
- Berlin Press Conference with Errol Morris and producer Julie Bilson Ahlberg (Blu-ray exclusive)
- Berlin Panel Discussion: “Diplomacy in the Age of Terror: The Impact of Diminished Rule of Law on International Relations” (Blu-ray exclusive)
Standard Operating Procedure on Blu-ray will carry an SRP of $38.96. Check back regularly for high resolution cover art and pre-order information.