Warner Home Video* has announced Terminator – The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Season One is coming to Blu-ray Disc on August 19, more than a week after Amazon.com began taking pre-orders for the sought after TV-on-Blu-ray release.
Technical specs have yet to be released but rest assured we’re working to track them down.Keep your fingers crossed for Dolby TrueHD lossless audio.
We can confirm the season will span three discs and include an extensive set of supplemental features. The full list of supplements is detailed below.
- Creating the Chronicles featurette
- Commentaries – includes executive producers Josh Freidman & John Wirth, cast members Summer Glau & Thomas Dekker, and more.
- Terminated Scenes (i.e. deleted scenes)
- Gag Reel
- Cast Audition Tapes – includes Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, and Richard T. Jones
- Storyboard Animatic – featuring the storyboard sequence of the school session where Cromartie attacks and John narrowly escapes
- Summer Glau Dance Rehearsal
- Extended Director’s Cut of Episode The Demon Hand
Terminator – The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Season One on Blu-ray will carry an SRP of $39.99.
* In previous Sarah Connor Chronicles news updates, we incorrectly stated the studio behind the set was Fox Home Entertainment. Our apologies to our readers and Fox for the confusion coming as a result of the show airing on Fox.