New Line Home Entertainment has released the final disc specs and front/back cover art for Dark City: Director’s Cut on Blu-ray Disc, due in stores July 29.
Dark City: Director’s Cut proves yet again New Line is bringing their “A” game to Blu-ray by delivering definitive versions of the most-wanted catalog titles fans have been clamoring for.
New Line will present Dark City: Director’s Cut on Blu-ray in widescreen 2.35:1 1080p video and 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Both the new director’s cut and original theatrical cut will be included. Joining them are a plethora of supplemental features spanning two discs and presented in standard definition. The full list is as follows.
- Never-before-seen director’s cut and theatrical cut
- Introduction by Alex Proyas
- Memories of Shell Beach Making-of documentary
- Architecture of Dreams documentary
- Production Gallery
- Text Essays
- Neil Gaiman Review of Dark City
- Director’s Cut Fact Track
- Theatrical Trailer
- Multiple audio commentary tracks featuring director Alex Proyas, writers Lem Dobbs and David S. Goyer, director of photography Dariusz Wolski, production designer Patrick Tatopoulos and film critic Roger Ebert
Dark City: Director’s Cut on Blu-ray will carry an SRP of $28.99. Click through the disc details below to view high resolution front and back cover art.
Pre-order Dark City: Director’s Cut on Blu-ray for $19.95 from Amazon.com.