MGM and Fox Home Entertainment has released the final specs and cover art for the September 15 release of Child’s Play on Blu-ray Disc.
The horror classic in which a toy doll’s body is taken over by a serial killer will be offered on Blu-ray in 1.85:1 1080p video and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio. Chucky himself would accept nothing less.
MGM is not skimping on Child’s Play bonus features that include everything you see below plus a DVD version in the package. None of the supplements are expected to be offered in high definition video.
- Audio Commentary with Alex Vincent, Catherine Hicks and Chucky designer Kevin Yagher
- Audio Commentary with Producer David Kirschner and Screenwriter Don Mancini
- Select Scene Chucky Commentaries
- Chucky’s Thoughts
- The Advantages of Being Chucky
- Chucky on Filmmaking
- Up Close and Personal with Chucky
- Evil Comes in Small Packages
- The Birth of Chucky
- Creating the Horror
- Unleashed – Chucky: Building a Nightmare
- A Monster Convention
- Vintage Featurette “Introducing Chucky: The Making of Child’s Play”
- Chucky’s Back Bitches
- Designer Toy
- Evil Comes in Little Packages
The best part about Child’s Play on Blu-ray is the price. With an SRP of only $24.99, Amazon is accepting pre-orders for a mere $15.99. Click here to reserve your copy.