Amazon.com’s buy two Blu-ray titles, get one free promotion may have ended this past Friday, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any deals still to be had.
This morning we noticed the full suite of Sony BMG Blu-ray music titles have seen their prices slashed by up to 57%. This promotion is not being advertised by Amazon.com at this time, and there’s no telling if it ever will.
Three titles headlining the price cut are Shakira’s Oral Fixation Tour, AC/DC: Live At Donington, and Dave Matthews and Tim Reynold’s Live at Radio City Music Hall; all now selling for $13.95.
The remaining titles included in the promotion are listed below. Unfortunately, Eagle Rock and other studios releasing concerts on Blu-ray have not seen their prices cut.
- David Gilmour Remember That Night: Live at Royal Albert Hall
- Celine Dion Live in Las Vegas: A New Day
- Chris Botti Live
- Bruce Springsteen with the Sessions Band: Live in Dublin
- Justin Timberlake Futuresex / Loveshow: Live from Madison Square Garden
- Destiny’s Child: Live in Atlanta
- Incubus: Alive at Red Rocks
- John Legend: Live at the House of Blues
- Tony Bennett: An American Classic
Since these price cuts are not part of a publicized promotion with a definitive end date, we simply don’t know if they are temporary or permanent. Either way, Sony BMG music Blu-ray titles are exceptionally well made and worth their list prices, much less these discounted rates.