Ready to battle some monsters? We’ve got 5 copies of the new Monster Madness sequel on Playstation 3, Monster Madness: Grave Danger, ready to issue to the lucky winners of this promotion.
Qualifying to win is simple: fill out and submit the entry form below. That’s it. You can also return each day and enter again to greatly increase your odds of winning. Good luck, monster-buster.
In stores August 5, 2008 – Monster Madness: Grave Danger is building off of the base created by the original Monster Madness: Battle For Suburbia released on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. With tightened controls, a host of mini-games, a polished camera and newly built in extras, Monster Madness: Grave Danger promises to be the beat-em-up brawler PLAYSTATION 3 system owners have been looking for. Taking on the role of four intrepid teenagers, players will set out to save their town from the evil that’s been unleashed. Together Zack, Carrie, Andy, and Jennifer resolve to rescue their missing neighbors and discover the ultimate source of this monster onslaught. The secrets they’ll uncover throughout this adventure will explain the shocking truth behind their little town.
- 4 player top-down action, online or offline. Extra players can dynamically join or leave at any time during the cooperative Adventure so that the gaming never stops. 5 Unique environments with a total of 18 levels.
- More than 70 different Monster enemy types. Unique character melee weapons – build & upgrade your weapons with parts scattered throughout the game. Quickly alternate between melee and ranged weaponry.
- Interactive environments full of destroyable elements and physical objects. Powerful Boss Monsters await the player within each environment.
- Drivable vehicles for 1-4 players. Power up items to transform player characters into one of five powerful monsters: Mummy, Vampire, Zombie, Frankenstein or a Werewolf. 7 different competitive play modes.
- 12 player online support for competitive battle over 11 different levels. Deadly traps and environmental hazards make each intense fight a unique experience.
This contest has expired. Browse and enter our open contests.