Ten years of Marvel blockbusters have all led to this. On August 14th, Avengers: Infinity War from Anthony Russo and Joe Russo will arrive in 4K Ultra, Blu-ray and DVD for the first time following a Digital release in early August.
We have teamed up with Marvel and Disney to offer five lucky readers each a copy of the new Avengers: Infinity War Blu-ray and Digital combo pack in this contest. It’s packed with great bonus features like deleted scenes, a blooper reel, behind-the-scenes footage and more.
For a chance to win please fill out and submit the short entry form below. The odds of winning can be increased each and every day you enter for as long as the contest is open.
You must be a resident of the U.S. or Canada to enter.
Here’s a full breakdown of the bonus features:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
This contest has expired. Browse and enter our open contests.