Director Ruben Fleischer’s Zombieland: Double Tap is charting a similar course as Paramount’s Gemini Man for its home video debut with staggered release dates falling before and after the decade concludes.
The Zombieland: Double Tap Digital HD version will arrive first on December 24th. Look for the Zombieland: Double Tap 4K Ultra HD, Bu-ray and DVD in stores roughly a month later on January 21st, 2020.
You can pre-order Zombieland: Double Tap on 4K or other formats at Amazon.
The 4K Ultra HD version is “IMAX Enhanced” with DTS:X audio. Bonus features include:
- Extended Bloopers & Outtakes
- Alternate & Extended Scenes
- “The Beast is Gone”: Tragedy falls upon Tallahassee.
- “Van Rides”: A vehicle says a lot about a person.
- “Would of Never Met”: Wichita and Columbus discuss what their lives would have been like if not for the zombie apocalypse.
- “In Bed”: Tallahassee’s still got it!
- “Breakfast at Babylon”: Cruelty-free breakfast and conversation.
- “Car Ride”: Road trips were made for family bonding.
- “Melting Gun”: Tallahassee says goodbye to another friend.
- “There’s a Party Tonight”: I don’t want to hang out with a bunch of hippies.
- “Alternate Proposal”: Love is the perfect mix of cool and uncool.
- “The Doppelgangers”: From stunts to special effects, this in-depth piece breaks down doppelgangers Flagstaff and Albuquerque and comes complete with interviews, demonstrations, and multiple cameras to snag all the action in their wild scenes.
- “The Rides of Zombieland”: From the Beast to Big Fat Death (and a hated Pontiac Trans Sport in between) this short focuses on the rides that get our main characters around Z-land.
- “Rules of Making a Zombie Film”: It takes a lot of rules and a lot of people to make a zombie film!
- “Making Babylon”: Explore the climactic third act location in the film known in Zombieland as Babylon. Part fortress, part freshman dormitory, Babylon is the safe-place for a generation of misguided peace-loving retro-hippies.
- “New Blood”: Rosario Dawson, Zoey Deutch, and Avan Jogia join our zombie-slaying cast.
- “Single Take Doppelganger Fight”: Ruben Fleischer shares the camera monitor during the Doppelganger fight sequence.
- Commentary with Director Ruben Fleischer
- “Zombieland Ad Council”
Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Abigail Breslin and Emma Stone return for the Zombieland sequel set approximately a decade after the original film.
Here’s the Zombieland: Double Tap 4K box art.