Disney and director Ava DuVernay’s big screen adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time is coming to Digital and Movies Anywhere on May 29th. A Wrinkle in Time 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Atmos audio, Blu-ray and DVD versions will be released a week later on June 5th.
Wrinkle in Time stars Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Storm Reid, Zach Galifianakis and Chris Pine. It came up a big short of box office expectations by failing to reach $100 million in North America. Global tickets sales have reached $124.2 million.
Bonus features are highlighted by four deleted scenes with optional director’s commentary. The complete rundown of extras is as follows:
- A Journey Through Time – Take an up-close look at the making of this magnificent movie with Director Ava DuVernay, Oprah Winfrey, and the cast and crew.
- Deleted Scenes (with optional director audio commentary)
- Ant on a String
- Aunt Beast
- Meg Learns About Calvin’s Dad
- Audio Commentary
- Director Ava DuVernay
- Producer Jim Whitaker
- Co-Screenwriter Jennifer Lee
- Production designer Naomi Shohan
- First assistant director Michael Moore
- Editor Spencer Averick
- VFX supervisor Rich McBride
- Original Songs/Music Videos
- “I Believe” performed by DJ Khaled featuring Demi Lovato
- “Warrior” performed by Chloe x Halle
Here’s a look at the A Wrinkle in Time Blu-ray combo cover art.