James Gunn’s sequel/reboot The Suicide Squad has cleared a path through the theatrical jungle and set its sights on an upcoming home video release.
Your first shot at The Suicide Squad at home, not counting the 30-day run on HBO Max, is the September 17th release on Digital HD and 4K.
Physical disc formats including 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Atmos audio, Blu-ray and DVD have been assigned an October 26th, 2021 release date.
Warner Bros. is not skimping when it comes to The Suicide Squad bonus features. While only “The Way of the Gunn” will be on DVD, all the other extras are included on all other home video formats.
- Gag Reel
- Gotta Love the Squad
- The Way of The Gunn
- It’s a Suicide Mission Scene Breakdown
- My Guns Bigger Than Yours Scene Breakdown
- Harley’s Great Escape Scene Breakdown
- The Fall of Jotunheim Scene Breakdown
- Starro: It’s a Freakin Kaiju!
- Bringing King Shark To Life
- War Movie Retro Trailer
- Horror Movie Retro Trailer
- Buddy-Cop Retro Trailer
- Directors Commentary by Director/Writer James Gunn
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
The Suicide Squad stars Margot Robbie, Idris Elba, John Cena, Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney, Peter Capaldi, David Dastmalchian, Daniela Melchior, Michael Rooker, Alice Braga, Pete Davidson, Joaquín Cosio, Juan Diego Botto, Storm Reid, Nathan Fillion, Steve Agee, Sean Gunn, Mayling Ng, Flula Borg, Jennifer Holland and Tinashe Kajese, with Sylvester Stallone and Viola Davis.