Paramount Home Entertainment are gearing up to release The Lost City starring Channing Tatum, Sandra Bullock, and Daniel Radcliffe on Digital tomorrow, May 10th, with a physical release a little later down the road.
The Lost City 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD release date will not arrive until July 26th, nearly three months following the Digital bow.
Those who enjoy The Lost City, and many did theatrically, should also enjoy the plethora of bonus features Paramount is packing into its high definition home video debut.
- Deleted Scenes—More fun you didn’t see in theatres!
- Bloopers—Laugh along with the cast at their hilarious on-set bloopers
- Dynamic Duo—Behind-the-scenes fun with Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum to see how their comedy chemistry perfectly aligns for this odd-couple comedy adventure
- Location Profile—Take a trip to the exotic Dominican Republic movie location and find out how the crew dealt with heavy rain and mosquitos!
- Jungle Rescue—See how the movie’s incredible action set pieces and crazy stunts were filmed
- The Jumpsuit—Discover what went into designing Loretta’s eye-catching purple sequin jumpsuit
- Charcuterie—A hilarious breakdown of Loretta’s big kidnapping scene and what it’s like to come under attack from a giant charcuterie board!
- The Villains of The Lost City—Meet the bad guys: Abigail Fairfax and his henchmen
- Building The Lost City—A look at building the film’s incredible island world