Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have finally announced a November 14th, 2023 release date for director Antoine Fuqua’s The Equalizer 3 on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD. A separate The Equalizer 3-Movie Collection 4K set that is exclusively IMAX-enhanced with DTS-X audio on The Equalizer 2 and The Equalizer 3 drops the same day.
Denzel Washington returns as Robert McCall to show villains whose really the boss in The Equalizer 3, this time to protect his friends in Southern Italy.
Bonus features include a lot of cut footage that’s exclusive to the 4K and Blu-ray releases.
- Over 15 Minutes of Deleted Scenes (exclusively on 4K & Blu-ray)
- Blood Brothers: The Collaboration of Denzel Washington & Antoine Fuqua
- Call To Action
- Robert McCall: A Man of The People
- Denzel and Dakota: A Reunion
- Postcards from the Amalfi Coast
- Jacob Banks “Monster” Lyric Video
The 4K standalone release of The Equalizer 3 features Dolby Atmos audio, while the version in the 3-Movie Collection has DTS-X audio. An IMAX-Enhanced aspect ratio for The Equalizer 3, as well as the first two films, is also exclusive to the 3-Movie Collection.
Also starring in The Equalizer 3 are Dakota Fanning, Eugenio Mastrandrea, Gaia Scodellaro, Remo Girone, and Andrea Sarduzio .