The upcoming Scream Factory Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of director Gary A. Sherman’s Vice Squad has already been given an August 13th release.
Now we know all the bonus that will grant this release its Collector’s Edition status.
The upgrade starts with a new 4K scan of the negative that will make Vice Squad look better at home than it ever has.
New bonus features include an audio commentary and host of interviews. Here’s the complete list with new and legacy extras:
- NEW Audio Commentary with director Gary Sherman and producer Brian Frankish
- NEW Tracking the Beast – an interview with actor Gary Swanson
- NEW Of Poltergeist and Neon Lights – an interview with director Gary Sherman
- NEW Hollywood Magic – an interview with producer Brian Frankish
- NEW The Roots of Reality – an interview with actress Beverly Todd
- NEW Catching A Killer – an interview with actor Pepe Serna
- NEW Princess Driver – an interview with actor Michael Ensign
- NEW Hollywood Streetwalking – a look at the locations
- Audio Commentary with director Gary Sherman
- Theatrical Trailer
- Radio Spots
- TV Spots
- Still Galleries – poster and lobby cards, publicity stills, press kit
Pre-order Vice Squad at Amazon.