Paramount Home Entertainment have pegged October 4, 2022 as the release date for Scream 2 on 4K Ultra HD physical and Digital in celebration of the film’s 25th anniversary this year. It will be available in standard and limited edition Steelbook packages.
- Pre-order Scream 2 on 4K in standard packaging at Amazon
- Pre-order Scream 2 on 4K in limited edition 4K packaging at Amazon
Scream 2 has been remastered in 4K for its big 4K UHD debut.
Legacy bonus features are being carried over on the inclusive previously released Blu-ray. Here’s a recap of what they entail.
- Audio Commentary by Director Wes Craven, Producer Marianne Maddalena and Editor Patrick Lussier
- Deleted Scenes (with optional commentary by Director Wes Craven, Producer Marianne Maddalena and Editor Patrick Lussier)
- Music Videos
- Master P – “Scream”
- Kottonmouth Kings – “Suburban Life”
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
Starring in Scream 2 are Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, and David Arquette.