The first concrete information about Deadpool 2’s 4K UHD with Dolby Atmos audio, Blu-ray and Digital release dates has hit the web from the merc with a mouth himself, Ryan Reynolds.
Per Reynolds and the little announcement video shared below, Deadpool 2 on home video is being marketed as Deadpool 2: The Super Duper Cut.
This “spandexier” Super Duper Cut will first arrive August 7th on Digital, followed by 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray on August 21st.
We’re hoping Fox makes the official Deadpool 2 home video announcement sometime today so we can learn how much additional footage has been added to achieve The Super Duper Cut.
Update: Fox has made their official Deadpool 2 announcement. The Super Duper Cut adds 15 minutes of additional footage to the theatrical cut, which will also be available to watch as an option. Here are the bonus features.
- 4K and Blu-ray: Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
- Gag Reel
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes
- Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs
- The Most Important X-Force Member
- Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters
- David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2
- Roll with the Punches: Action and Stunts
- The Deadpool Prison Experiment
- Chess with Omega Red
- Swole and Sexy
- “3-Minute Monologue”
- Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
- Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2
- Stills (28 Images)
Look for additional Deadpool 2: The Duper Super Cut information in the near future.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 9, 2018