Scream Factory have unveiled plans to bring director Mary Lambert’s 1992 sequel Pet Sematary Two to Blu-ray for the first time on February 25th, 2020.
Pet Sematary Two will be released as a Collector’s Edition. It stars Edward Furlong, Anthony Edwards, Clancy Brown, and Jared Rushton.
If you pre-order the Pet Sematary Two Blu-ray at Shout! Factory, you’ll get an exclusive 18″ X 24″ rolled poster featuring the all-new box art — while supplies last.
You can also pre-order Pet Sematary Two on Blu-ray at Amazon without the poster.
Pet Sematary Two will be presented with 1.85:1 1080p video featuring a new 4K scan of the original camera negative approved by the director. Audio will be offered in 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Bonus features are almost all new and include:
- NEW Audio Commentary with director Mary Lambert
- NEW Young and Brooding – an interview with actor Edward Furlong
- NEW Playing Over the Top – an interview with actor Clancy Brown
- NEW My First Film – an interview with actor Jason McGuire
- NEW A Thousand Dollar Bet – an interview with special makeup effects creator Steve Johnson
- NEW Orchestrated Grunge – an interview with composer Mark Governor
- Theatrical Trailer
Here’s the new Pet Sematary Two box art.