Director Fred Dekker’s 1986 thriller Night of the Creeps is getting a collector’s edition Blu-ray from Scream Factory on May 28th.
Jason Lively and Tom Atkins star in the film that brilliantly mashes genres together into a enjoyable bloody romp through a college campus infected and terrorized by a thawed out alien and the zombies he creates.
Scream Factory is included both the theatrical and director’s cut in this new Night of the Creeps collector’s edition two-disc package. Here’s a breakdown of what’s on each disc with new extras noted.
- Theatrical Version
- Thrill Me!: The Making of NIGHT OF THE CREEPS – a five-part documentary on the making of the film featuring interviews with writer/director Fred Dekker, actors Tom Atkins, Jason Lively, Steve Marshall, Jill Whitlow, producer Charles Gordon, special makeup effects creator David B. Miller, Special Makeup Effects artists Howard Berger and Robert Kurtzman and more
- Tom Atkins: Man of Action – a look at the actor’s career
- Deleted Scenes
- Theatrical Trailer
- Director’s Cut
- Audio Commentary with writer/director Fred Dekker
- Audio Commentary with actors Tom Atkins, Jason Lively, Steve Marshall and Jill Whitlow
- NEW Horror’s Hallowed Grounds – a look at the film’s locations today with host Sean Clark, director Fred Dekker and actor Jason Lively
- NEW Real Good Plan – an interview with actor Jason Lively
- NEW The Bradster- an interview with actor Alan Kayser
- NEW I Vote For That One – an interview with actor Ken Heron
- NEW Worst Coroner Ever – an interview with actor Vic Polizos
- NEW Answering the Door – an interview with actress Suzanne Snyder
- NEW Final Cut – an interview with editor Michael N. Knue
Pre-order Night of the Creeps collector’s edition on Blu-ray at Amazon.