Universal Studios Home Entertainment has unveiled their release date plans for the sequel Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising starring Seth Rogen, Zac Efron, Rose Bryne and Chloe Grace Moretz on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD.
Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising is directed by Nicholas Stoller and has enjoyed modest success at the box office with Rotten Tomatoes reviews coming up a little under those of the original at 62 percent. It has earned just over $107 million at the worldwide box office thus far.
The Digital HD version of Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising will be first out the gate on September 6th, followed by the Blu-ray and DVD versions on September 20th. There are no plans at this time to release Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD that we are aware of.
The Blu-ray edition of Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising will be presented in 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio with the following bonus features:
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Nu Neighbors – Neighbors is back with a new direction and plenty of new cast members. Director Nick Stoller and Producers Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg talk about their initial ideas for the Sorority Rising, the traps they avoided in making their first sequel, and the big differences between the first film and Neighbors 2.
- The Prodigal Bros Return – The not so beloved brothers of Delta Psi return… for a day. We hear from Dave Franco, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Jerrod Carmichael and Zac Efron about their day on set while they catch us up on where they’ve been since the end of Neighbors.
- Girls Rule – Neighbors 2 has added a new threat to Mac and Kelly’s household in the form of the Kappa Nu women. Learn more about the experiences of the new women on set.
- The Ultimate Tailgate – A behind-the-scenes look at the tailgate sequence.
- Feature Commentary with Co-writer/director Nicholas Stoller and Producer James Weaver
Enjoy the Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising Blu-ray combo cover art below.