Edgar Wright’s Last Night in Soho starring Thomasin McKenzie, Anya Taylor-Joy, Matt Smith, and Michael Ajao is coming to home video in January.
The Digital HD release of Last Night in Soho is timed to arrive a week from today on January 4th. 4K Ultra HD with Dolby Atmos audio, Blu-ray, and DVD share a release date on January 18th.
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment have loaded up Last Night in Soho with a wide variety of bonus features including deleted scenes. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect.
- MAKING OF FEATURETTES
- MEET ELOISE – An in-depth look at the character of Eloise and the challenges that star Thomasin McKenzie faced while bringing her to life.
- DREAMING OF SANDIE – A closer look at the characters of Sandie and Jack and why Anya Taylor-Joy and Matt Smith were the perfect actors to embody the essence of the time period.
- SMOKE AND MIRRORS – The cast and crew break down how lighting, makeup, special effects, and creative camerawork came together to create a collision between the present day and 1960’s time periods.
- ON THE STREETS OF SOHO – The cast and crew discuss the importance of shooting on location in Soho and the complexity of transforming the city streets back in time.
- TIME TRAVELLING – A look into how the music, costume design, and production design of the film work together to immerse the audience into the world of 1960’s Soho.
- DELETED SCENES
- FIRST DREAM
- SHADOW MEN
- FINAL CONFRONTATION
- HAIR & MAKEUP TESTS**
- LIGHTING & VFX TESTS**
- WIDE ANGLE WITNESS CAM
- ACTON TOWN HALL STEADICAM REHEARSAL**
- “DOWNTOWN” MUSIC VIDEO**
- FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR/CO-WRITER EDGAR WRIGHT, EDITOR PAUL MACHLISS AND COMPOSER STEVE PRICE
- FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR/CO-WRITER EDGAR WRIGHT AND CO-WRITER KRISTY WILSON-CAIRNS
** Not available on DVD.