Guy Ritchie’s King Arthur: Legend of the Sword will attempt to make up some of its box office shortcomings with a big home video release later this summer.
The Digital HD version of King Arthur: Legend of the Sword will arrive first on July 25th. A couple weeks later you will be able to spin the King Arthur: Legend of the Sword 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D and DVD versions at home on August 8th.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword stars Charlie Hunnam, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, Djimon Hounsou, Aidan Gillen and Eric Bana. The film has grossed just under $138 million worldwide with an estimated production budget of $175 million.
Although King Arthur: Legend of the Sword is getting 3D and 4K releases, you won’t be able to purchase both in the same package. Each are sold separately with inclusive Blu-ray and Digital HD versions.
All high-def versions include:
- Arthur with Swagger – Charlie Hunnam is a gentleman, a hunk and a rebel, setting new standards as king and new rules with the ladies.
- Sword from the Stone – Director Guy Ritchie as he breathes 21st Century life and luster into England’s most iconic legend and he creates Camelot for a new audience!
- Parry and Bleed – Charlie Hunnam and other cast members get a crash course in swordplay. Vikings versus Saxons style!
- Building on the Past – Londinium comes to life with a new design of Medieval Urban life, built from scratch.
- Inside the Cut: The Action of King Arthur – Join stunt choreographer Eunice Huthart as she teams with Director Guy Ritchie to create the mind-blowing action of King Arthur
- Camelot in 93 Days – Friendships and romances strengthen and fray as the realities of a 93 day shoot set in.
- Legend of Excalibur – The world’s most famous sword is brought to life for a new generation.
- Scenic Scotland – Wrapping a monumental production on location in glorious Scotland.
Pre-order King Arthur: Legend of the Sword at Amazon.