Keanu Reeves runs up the kill count even more in John Wick Chapter 2, the thrilling sequel to a breakout hit that should translate its theatrical success to home video.
Lionsgate Home Entertainment will debut John Wick Chapter 2 in homes first on Digital HD beginning May 23rd. The John Wick Chapter 2 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD release date falls a little later on June 13th.
Joining Reeves for the John Wick sequel along with the original’s director (Chad Stahelski) and writer (Derek Kolstad) are Bridget Moynahan, Ian McShane, John Leguizamo, Common, Peter Stormare, and Laurence Fishburne.
The high-def versions of John Wick Chapter 2 will be presented with Dolby Atmos audio and the following bonus features:
- Deleted Scenes
- “RetroWick: Exploring the Unexpected Success of John Wick” Featurette
- ‘Training John Wick” Featurette
- “WICK-vizzed” Featurette
- “Friends, Confidantes: The Keanu/Chad Partnership” Featurette
- “As Above, So Below: The Underworld of John Wick” Featurette
- “Car Fu Ride-Along” Featurette
- “Chamber Deck: Evolution of a Fight Scene” Featurette
- “Wick’s Toolbox” Featurette
- “Kill Count” Featurette
- Dog Wick Short
- Audio Commentary with Keanu Reeves and director Chad Stahelski