This year marks the 25th anniversary of Sony’s slasher classic I Know What You Did Last Summer. To celebrate the milestone, it will be coming to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray for the first time on a confirmed September 27th, 2022 release date.
On the same date, you will be able to purchase I Know What You Did Last Summer, along with its sequels I Still Know What You Did Last Summer and I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer, in 4K with HDR on digital platforms. The sequels are not planned for a physical disc release at this time.
For its 4K debut, Sony have remastered I Know What You Did Last Summer in 4K with Dolby Vision. Additionally, a new Dolby Atmos audio mix joins the original 5.1 mix.
A total of six new deleted scenes and an alternate ending highlight bonus features found on the 4K disc.
- NEW: 6 Deleted Scenes + Alternate Ending
- My Own Summer: An Interview with Director Jim Gillespie
- He Knows What You Did: An Interview with Muse Watson
The remaining bonus features are found on the carry-forward inclusive Blu-ray.
- Filmmakers’ Commentary
- Director’s Short Film: “Joyride” with Optional Commentary
- “Now I Know What You Did Last Summer” Featurette
- Music Video: “Hush” Performed by Kula Shaker
- Theatrical Trailer
I Know What You Did Last Summer packs a high profile cast including Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Ryan Phillippe, and Johnny Galecki.