A strange new world brings dark dangers in HBO’s His Dark Materials Season 2, now officially coming to Blu-ray and DVD on a confirmed June 29th, 2021 release date.
Warner Brothers Home Entertainment is bringing His Dark Materials Season 2 to Blu-ray with 5.1 DTS audio spread across two discs, the same number for the DVD format.
Pre-order His Dark Materials Season 2 on Blu-ray or DVD for a discounted price at Amazon.
Each format will feature all 7 episodes from the abbreviated second season as well as a host of bonus features, one exclusive to physical discs.
- Noble Rogue: The Legend of Lee Scoresby (Exclusive to Blu-ray and DVD) – This documentary will explore the DNA of Lee Scoresby’s character (Lin-Manuel Miranda) and the aspects of the cowboy, outlaw or rogue, who through bravery, loyalty, and rebelliousness are willing to stick up for the underdog and fight for justice.
- Exploring His Dark Materials: Panserbjørne
- Exploring His Dark Materials: Daemons
- Exploring His Dark Materials:Portals & The Multiverse
- Exploring His Dark Materials: Witches
- His Dark Materials: Bringing Daemons and Bears to Life
- His Dark Materials: Exploring Cittàgazze
- His Dark Materials: Worlds Collide
- The Powerful Mrs. Coulter
- The Subtle Knife
Season 2 regulars include Dafne Keen (Logan), Ruth Wilson (The Affair), Amir Wilson (The Secret Garden), Ariyon Bakare (Life), Andrew Scott (Sherlock, Fleabag), Will Keen (The Crown), Ruta Gedmintas (The Strain) and Lin-Manuel Miranda (Hamilton). Joining the cast this season are Terence Stamp (Superman), Jade Anouka (Cleaning Up) and Simone Kirby (Notes on Blindness).