Fox Home Entertainment has officially announced the August 7th release of John McTiernan’s Predator as well as the Predator 3-Movie Collection on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, all with 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Additionally all three Predator films will be available in 4K on Digital HD and Movies Anywhere beginning the same date.
Steelbook fans can grab a Best Buy exclusive Predator 3-Movie Collection or Predator 4K Steelbook set on August 7th. Neither is available for pre-order at the Best Buy website just yet.
There’s no mention of a Predator remaster in the official Fox press release so we’ll have to wait until one is out in the wild to see what the 4K transfer looks like.
Here’s the Predator bonus features that will be found on the include Blu-ray Disc:
- Predator: Evolution of a Species-Hunters of Extreme Perfection
- Audio Commentary by Director John McTiernan
- Text Commentary by Film Historian Eric Lichtenfeld
- If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It: The Making of Predator
- Inside the Predator Featurettes
- Special Effects Featurettes
- Short Takes with the Filmmakers
- Deleted Scenes and Outtakes
- Photo Gallery and Predator Profile
Pre-order the Predator 4K UHD combo at Amazon.
Pre-order the Predator 3-Movie Collection 4K UHD combo at Amazon.