One of this summer’s marquee releases from Scream Factory is a new Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of John Carpenter’s Escape from L.A.
The previous May 26th release remains intact for this highly anticipated release. Along with a date we now know the full breakdown of bonus features.
Pre-order Escape From L.A. on Blu-ray at Shout! Factory and receive an exclusive 18″x 24″ rolled poster.
Good news starts with a confirmed 4K scan of the original film negative as the backbone of a new high definition transfer.
Check out the names of talent that were commissioned for all-new bonus features.
- NEW A Little Bit Off Beat – an interview with actor Stacy Keach
- NEW Beverly Hills Workshed – an audio interview with Bruce Campbell
- NEW Part of the Family – an interview with Peter Jason
- NEW Miss A Shot, Get A Shot – an interview with George Corraface
- NEW One Eye is Better Than None – an interview with special effects artist Jim Mc Pherson
- NEW The Renderman – an interview with visual effects artist David Jones
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Still Gallery
Here’s a look at the Escape from L.A. Collector’s Edition Blu-ray all-new artwork that adorns the cover and comprises the new exclusive poster.