Eli Roth’s 2013 take on cannibalistic horror, The Green Inferno, is getting a new Collector’s Edition Blu-ray release on April 23rd courtesy of Scream Factory.
This new two-disc set will include the entire film soundtrack by Manuel Riveiro on CD in a throwback against the digital music revolution. The CD will include new bonus tracks not heard in the film.
Scream Factory has put together a trio of all-new bonus features to compliment the previous released extras found on the Universal The Green Inferno Blu-ray. The complete rundown with new extras noted is as follows:
- NEW Into the Green Inferno – an interview with co-writer/producer/director Eli Roth
- NEW Uncivilized Behavior: Method Acting in The Green Inferno – featuring interviews with actors Lorenza Izzo, Daryl Sabara and Kirby Bliss Blanton
- NEW Behind the Scenes footage – includes nearly an hour of never-before-seen footage
- Audio Commentary with co-writer/producer/director Eli Roth, producer Nicolás López and cast members Lorenza Izzo, Aaron Burns, Kirby Bliss Blanton and Daryl Sabara
- Original Publicity Featurettes including The Making of The Green Inferno
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Still Galleries – Storyboards and Makeup Tests, Behind-the-Scenes photos, Village Construction, and movie stills
Pre-order The Green Inferno Collector’s Edition Blu-ray for a discounted price at Shout! Factory.