Warner Home Video has finally delivered the release dates for Christopher Nolan’s World War II epic Dunkirk on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD.
Dunkirk’s Digital HD release is set for December 12th, followed by the 4K, Blu-ray and DVD release only a week later on December 19th. All formats will be available for purchase prior to Christmas.
Dunkirk stars Fionn Whitehead, Tom Glynn-Carney, Jack Lowden, Harry Styles, Aneurin Barnard, James D’Arcy and Barry Keoghan, with Kenneth Branagh, Cillian Murphy, Mark Rylance and Tom Hardy. This fall, it became the first Academy screener sent to voting members on 4K UHD Blu-ray as opposed to Blu-ray or DVD.
The Dunkirk bonus features have been assembled under Land, Sea and Air categories. Here’s a complete breakdown of what to expect:
- Creation: Revisiting the Miracle
- Creation: Dunkerque
- Creation: Expanding the Frame
- Creation: The In-Camera Approach
- Land: Rebuilding the Mole
- Land: The Army On the Beach
- Land: Uniform Approach
- Air: Taking to the Air
- Air: Inside the Cockpit
- Sea: Assembling the Naval Fleet
- Sea: Launching the Moonstone
- Sea: Taking to the Sea
- Sea: Sinking the Ships
- Sea: The Little Ships
- Conclusion: Turning Up the Tension
- Conclusion: The Dunkirk Spirit
Here’s a look at the striking Dunkirk 4K UHD Blu-ray cover art.