Director James Wan’s Dead Silence is getting the Collector’s Edition treatment from Scream Factory when it makes the jump to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray on a now confirmed March 14th, 2023 release date.
You can also pre-order at Shout! Factory’s store and receive some exclusive extras.
- Limited edition 18” x 24” rolled poster of original theatrical artwork
- An additional slipcover – made exclusively for this promotion – featuring new artwork from artist Devon Whitehead
- An exclusive, limited edition 18” x 24” rolled poster – made exclusively for this promotion – of the newly-designed art from artist Devon Whitehead
The Dead Silence 4K remaster will feature Dolby Vision HDR. However, audio options are identical to the previously released and included Blu-ray with 2.0 and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio. The inclusive Blu-ray will utilize the new 4K master.
Here are all the extras included on the Blu-ray Disc.
- NEW Masters of Puppets – an interview with director James Wan
- NEW Dead Assignment – an interview with writer Leigh Whannell
- NEW No Children, Only Dolls – an interview with ventriloquist dummy creator Tim Selberg
- Unrated Cut of the Film
- Alternate Opening
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted Scenes
- The Making of Dead Silence featurette
- Mary Shaw’s Secrets featurette
- Evolution of a Visual Effect featurette
- Theatrical Trailer
Dead Silence was released theatrically in 2007 and stars Rwan Kwanten, Amber Valletta, Donnie Wahlberg, and Bob Gunton.