Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have delivered plans to release the latest big screen version of Charlie’s Angels to home video starting next month.
Director Elizabeth Banks’ 2019 reboot starring Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott and Ella Balinski will first arrive February 18th with a Digital HD release. March 10th is the release date for Charlie’s Angels on IMAX Enhanced 4K Ultra HD with DTS:X audio, Blu-ray, and DVD.
Pre-order the Charlie’s Angels 4K UHD combo pack at Amazon.
A diverse selection of bonus features include the following:
- Gag Reel – Check out these fun and never-seen-before bloopers saved from the cutting room floor!
- 5 Deleted Scenes
- 4 Behind-the-scenes Featurettes
- “Stronger Together: The Sisterhood of the Angels” – Watch how the Angels trio of Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott & Ella Balinska prepared for their iconic roles and formed a genuine sisterhood on set.
- “Elizabeth Banks: As BOSSley” – We’ll take a look at why the Charlie’s Angels Director, Actress, Writer and Producer Elizabeth Banks is the perfect person to reintroduce audiences to this beloved, fun and action-packed franchise.
- “Warriors on Set: Angels in Action” – The cast & crew take a look at some of the biggest action scenes from the film, including a peek behind-the-scenes of the stunt rehearsals with the cast.
- “Tailored for Danger: Styling the Angels” – Learn all about the glamourous costumes, hair and make-up used to create the glitzy world of Charlie’s Angels!
- “Don’t Call Me Angel” Music Video featuring Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey
Here’s a look at the Charlie’s Angels 4K box art.