Edward Furlong and Frank Langella play a deadly high-tech mind game in Brainscan, the horror classic coming to Blu-ray for the first time on August 28th via Scream Factory.
Brainscan is not getting remastered for its Blu-ray debut but will include 1080p video and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
It is being given a nice selection of all-new bonus features to compliment even more legacy features.
Here’s a complete rundown of all the Brainscan Blu-ray bonus features.
- NEW Audio Commentary with assistant to the director Tara Georges Flynn
- NEW A Virtual Debut – an interview with screenwriter Andrew Kevin Walker
- NEW Talking With Trickster – an interview with actor T. Ryder Smith
- NEW Merging Realities featuring interviews with special make-up effects supervisor Steve Johnson and special make-up effects artists Andy Schoneberg and Mike Smithson
- NEW Musical Virtuosity – an interview with composer George S. Clinton
- Trickin’ With Trickster: Vintage Behind-the-Scenes Fun on BRAINSCAN
- Deleted Scene
- Behind-The-Scenes Footage
- Teaser Trailer
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spot
- Still Galleries