Lionsgate Home Entertainment is bringing the action sequel Angel Has Fallen to Digital HD on November 12th. The 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD release date is set for November 26th. Pre-order Angel Has Fallen at Amazon.
Angel Has Fallen is the third film in the Fallen series that also includes Olympus Has Fallen and London Has Fallen.
Gerard Butler returns as gritty hero Mike Banning and is joined by Morgan Freeman, Jada Pinkett Smith, Lance Reddick, Tim Blake Nelson, Nick Nolte, and Danny Huston.
The 4K Ultra HD version features Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos audio.
Bonus features include:
- “Even Angels Fall: The Story” Featurette
- “Someone to Watch Over Me: New Blood” Featurette
- “Calling All Angels: Casting” Featurette
- “True Faith: Authenticity” Featurette
- “Fight for You: Stunts and Action” Featurette
- “Earth Angel: Recreating DC” Featurette
- “Angel Declassified” 3-Part Audio Commentary with Director Ric Roman Waugh
Here’s the Angel Has Fallen 4K box art.